Wednesday, October 31, 2012
A Virtuous Life
READ THIS FIRST:
For this blog response, I would like you to speak some truth! You MUST first answer my questions; be thorough, show depth and use Franklin's text to support your assertions. I would like you to write a critical question at the end of your response. I expect you to respond to at least one other person's post and question.
1. What virtue on Franklin's list do you think is most important? What virtue do you think people need to improve upon?
2. How is Franklin a rationalist? (See notes to help you draw a conclusion)
3. How do we learn what it means to live "right"?
4. What virtues must you attain to live a "good" life? Do you practice these?
5. What drives you to improve (if you seek this idea)? Will we ever be satisfied?
6. What did you learn listening to the creedos shared in class?